There's a growing concern regarding the gap between the increasing demand for healthcare providers within the state of Florida and…
Financial Consulting-Healthcare Professionals
- Licensure Application Preparation
To assure Healthcare Providers compliance with Chapters 408.810(8), 408.8065(1), and 400.471, Florida Statutes, which require the applicant to show anticipated provider revenue and expenditures, the basis for financing anticipated cash-flow requirements of the provider, and an applicant’s access to contingency financing.
- To assure Healthcare Providers compliance by preparing all schedules in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- To assure Healthcare Providers compliance in that a Certified Public Accountant will compile, examine, or apply agreed-upon procedures to prospective financial statements, including summaries of significant assumptions and accounting policies.
- To assure Healthcare Providers compliance by assisting applicants in demonstrating the financial ability to operate by completing proof of financial ability to operate schedules 1-7 in conformity with instructions and GAAP, all relevant rules and statutes, and projections that show assets, credit, and projected revenues meet or exceed projected liabilities and expenses and Independent evidence of sufficient funds for start-up, working capital & contingencies.
- Serve as liaison in licensure process between the Applicant and the State of Florida.
- Service of Process
- Court Filings
- Skip Tracing
- Officers real-time processing of legal documents
- Allows multiple users to simultaneously view/edit and update records from anywhere in the world.
- Remembers what you type to make data entry much easier and more user friendly
- Boast Query generated reports, which allow you to analyze every aspect of your legal document
- Provides accounting features that help you manage your finances
- Houses your data in MySQL databases that are maintained and backed up daily to ensure against data loss.
Welcome to our New Website