There's a growing concern regarding the gap between the increasing demand for healthcare providers within the state of Florida and…
What are your prices/fees?
- Bulk Rate Service fee subpoenas $
- 35.00 local service (West Palm Beach) each personor entity served.
- Routine service fee $40.00 per person or entity served (prices may vary depending on difficulty of service).
- Rush Service Fee $45.00 for each person or entity served.
- Service of Summons and complaints $55.00
- New address $40.00 for each address checked.
- Skip Tracing $85.00 for each skip trace conducted.
- Public Records Research $125.00 per hour plus database and document fees.
What counties do you provide service in?
We provide service in Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade, Seminole and OrangeCounty (Orlando), Duval County (Jacksonville). Services are also provided nationally and Internationally.
What types of papers do you handle for service of process?
We generally handle non enforceable jurisdictional service of process, which includes but is not limited to summons, subpoenas, evictions, foreclosures, notices of public records search and writs.
Do you provide rush, priority, same-day service?
Yes, we provide these services also.
What methods of payment do you accept?
Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Checks presented for pre-payment.
Will clients/individuals receive confirmation?
Yes, clients will receive confirmation of such returns by mail.
What is the readiness or availability to clients/individuals as to finding out whether service or process was performed or not?
This one is simple. Clients will have the ability to view and track the status of their service of process work order online 24/7.
What is the average turnaround time for the completion of service of process?
The average turnaround time for the completion of service of process is within 48 hours or less (depending on the volume of business and difficulty of cases being handled).
Welcome to our New Website